I have finished! Yahoo! It has taken me nearly two months of intensive editing, but I am happy with the final result.
I pared “was” from 970 down to 470 – and I have still found ones I can delete.
While visiting another friends blog, I discovered Wordle and I have made my own. It was quite interesting to see what words came out the most. Very interesting in fact.
There are still some edits that I need to do, a final run through of spelling / grammar etc, but I am looking for some people to read it during March and getting their reponses to me in early April. If you are interested, please let me know.
Here are some of the pictures I used as inspiration: