Here it is, the cover. The book itself won’t be available until April, date still to be advised, but it is coming (via Lulu.com). I can’t wait!
Yes my name is on the cover because I am one of the editors of the book. I also have a story inside. Also inside are the following stories:
1) Joseph Mulak – Wounds
2) Angel McCoy – The Barnes Family Reunion
3) Carole Gill – Truth Hurts
4) Cassie Hart – Its all in the cards
5) Marty Young – Fireflies of the Bushfires
6) Jennifer Brozek – Cost of Job Security
7) Scott M. Goriscak – Home Sweet Home
8) Karen Johnson Mead – One Day
9) Lee Pletzers – Teeth
10) Bob Morgan Jr – Ladies of the Scale
11) KK – Visitation
12) Larry Kokko – The Clifton house
13) Jason Warden – Once Seen
14) William Cook – Devil Inside
15) Richard Barnes – Something unpleasant
16) Mark Edward Hall – The Fear
All of the stories are bone chilling and terrifying in one way or another. If you like a good thrill, you will enjoy these stories. Dark and Disturbing they are.
Over the next few weeks, I will be interviewing some of the writers and posting their interviews here. If you have someone in particular you would like to hear from, or a question you would like to ask, please feel free to leave a comment.