Halloween yesterday which means today is… 1st November! Where has 2012 gone!
I am pleased to report that I have been working on Ice Planet, and the editing part has been fun. The rewriting part… no so much. Really struggling. Might move to a different scene and work on that perhaps.
So November goals
1. Edit Ice Planet – Finish editing
2. Plot out and plan my paranormal romance story
3. Edit the Gothic novel (Tobias and Arabella – aka the bloody gothic novel)
4. Finish writing “Son of God”
5. Edit Medusa’s Garden. 6. Revise and edit Medusa as a romance novel(!?!) 7. Edit “Of Kings Queens and Noblemen”.
I enjoy having these goals to keep me focused on my tasks at hand, especially since I have been having some rough times lately. Fortunately I am not so strict with myself, so writing isn’t a trigger (I have a list to discuss with my counsellor). Ice Planet has been a trigger though, because I crashed after I lost half of the story. I guess I am scared that it will happen again.
Also, I have two romance novels to plot out now, I watched a documentary the other day, and it brought to mind a story idea I had, and a concept of the program could be incorporated into the story line. Very much a romance story… will see what develops!