It is the 13th of January, and it feels like the year is already half gone. I hope I’m not wishing it away!
So my writing goals this year – my setting of goals last year was very successful, and I enjoyed having the motivation of something to do, not just meandering around wondering what I will do next. It really got me writing and spending time focusing on something other than my own life.
So this year, I am being rather ambitious, but I believe I can do it. Here are my Writing Goals for 2011
1. Finish the bloody Gothic Novel
2. Write three novels this year – evenly spaced out – March, June and September
3. Edit the three novels – May, August and November
4. Edit the twelve short stories accomplished in 2010
5. Create twelve new short stories in 2011
So that is my plans for 2011 – leaves plenty of time for other challenges and ideas to peculate through! Plus gives me some leeway if anything should go haywire!