November has been a month of real progress and real sorrow for me. I was going really well in my editing of Ice Planet, when Mr Fowler died. We have spent some time with his partner and attended the funeral, and I even did some editing in order to help to calm my nerves.
While I intended to get Ice Planet finished, that really didn’t happen, so for December
1. Edit Ice Planet – Finish editing
2. Plot out and plan my paranormal romance story
3. Edit the Gothic novel (Tobias and Arabella – aka the bloody gothic novel)
4. Finish writing “Son of God”
5. Edit Medusa’s Garden. 6. Revise and edit Medusa as a romance novel(!?!) 7. Edit “Of Kings Queens and Noblemen”.
I have finished editing the script of Ice Planet and I am now into the writing phase, which has been fun, and hard at the same time. Some parts are fun to write and others are really hard to recapture the fun and excitement that I initially had. I will get the story finished though.
I have crossed out plot and plan my paranormal story because I actually ended up with 4 stories on the go, which is quite exciting – while I haven’t got to the stage of plotting any of them, the fact that 4 stories were bursting to get out was pretty phenomenal considering my state of mind for most of this year.