1. Finish the bloody Gothic Novel – Done – and a small effort has been made to edit it too.
2. Write three novels this year – evenly spaced out – April , June and September – I have actually started the April novel – slowly, but getting there. Didn’t get it finished, but will make a concerted effort to finish in May, before SoCNoC in June!
3. Edit three novels – I have changed this, so that it can include any of the novels that need work, and there will be a lot of them!
4. Edit the twelve short stories accomplished in 2010 – In three months, I have edited one story… oops. I did try to edit a second, but I didn’t have the full version on my laptop. Will have to download it there so I can start on that.
5. Create twelve new short stories in 2011 – I worked on one of them this month, a 7500 word story. Still needs work, but I started!
It feels good to accomplish goals and keep on top of them. I like that I have friends out there who keep me honest and on track. Thanks guys! :o)