I was reading JC Hart’s blog about July when I realised that I had not even done my goals for May! So this is a double banger!
1. Finish the bloody Gothic Novel – OK, I am editing this, was in May and now that SoCNoC is over I can focus on this once more.
2. Write three novels this year – evenly spaced out – April , June and September – Blood Gold is in progress. Have finished the Ice Planet novel for SoCNoC and I am considering NaNo in November
3. Edit three novels – Working on KQ&N and Gothic Novel, later this year I will start on Ice Planet or Blood Gold if I get it finished!
4. Edit the twelve short stories accomplished in 2010 – I have edited a grand total of TWO short story. This really isn’t my focus this year, but I have them there, I should get them to a finished standard!
5. Create twelve new short stories in 2011 – Probably not going to really focus on this anymore, Blood Gold is going to take up more time than I anticipated, but novels are my passion, I want to stick with them.
While I am pleased to have finished SoCNoC, today I am really missing Kelvaras and Vyvica. I probably should get my thinking cap on, because while I completed SoCNoC, and achieved 50k, I want to add another 15k – 25k to really make the story EPIC!